Alta Ski Area is proud to announce its commitment to a state-wide event occurring this Friday, March 22, 2013. We invite you to be a part of the collective efforts to make a contribution.
Friday, March 22 will bring the state of Utah together for 24 hours of unprecedented charitable giving. March 22nd is a designated day to support the organizations that make Alta and Little Cottonwood Canyon special and to DOUBLE your impact with $1,000 matching grants from Alta Ski Area and board members of Alta’s non-profits. Contributions to the “Give to Alta” project will be split evenly between Friends of Alta, Alta Community Enrichment (ACE), and the Alta Historical Society. Contributions to “Give to Little Cottonwood Canyon” will be split evenly between Wasatch Backcountry Rescue, the Cottonwood Canyons Foundation, and Wasatch Adaptive Sports.
- 9:00am-4:00pm: Love Give Utah Tent at the bottom of Collins lift
- 1:00pm LifeFlight & Rescue Dog Demo
- 1:30pm Tour with a Ranger: Meet at the base of Cecret lift by Alf’s Restaurant
- 9:00am-4:00pm: Love Give Utah Tent on the Tram Plaza Deck at Snowbird
- 11:00am AirMed & Rescue Dog Demo
- 1:30pm Tour with a Ranger: Meet at Mid-Gad Restaurant at Snowbird
Filed under: News, Something New At Alta | Tags: Alta, Alta Ski Area, Charitable giving, Charity, Cottonwood Canyons, Cottonwood Canyons Foundation, Love Give Utah, Snowbird, State of Utah, Utah, Wasatch Backcountry rescue | No Comments »