Hop on a flight to Salt Lake City and you can be skiing in Little Cottonwood Canyon the same day. The Boarding Pass program allows you to ski AltaSnowbird for half-price within 24 hours of arrival, Monday through Thursday, during the 2014/15 winter season.
- Adult promotion price: $54.00
- Child 12 & under promotion price: $35.50
Pre-register online at least
24 hours prior to your flight departure by clicking HERE
. Upon arrival, present a photo ID and your boarding pass(es) at any Alta or Snowbird ticket window to receive your half-price AltaSnowbird ticket.
Rules & Restrictions
Before you can register for Boarding Pass you need to book your flight. If your travel plans aren't yet complete, please bookmark this page so that you can return to finish your registration. After registering, you'll receive your half-price redemption confirmation via email.
- The date of redemption must be within 24 hours of arrival, Monday through Thursday during the 2014/15 winter season. Half-price tickets will not be issued on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Your boarding pass(es) and ID must be presented at the resort ticket window. You must register for Boarding Pass at least 24 hours prior to your flight departure, no exceptions.
- If traveling as a family, you may use one email address for registration, but will need to list family members on registration.
- Boarding Pass half-price lift tickets are available Opening Day – Closing Day
- Valid only at Alta Ski Area and Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort.
- You may register and receive the promotional price only once per season, per person, no matter how many times you fly into Salt Lake City.
- Airport transfer is not included.
- Salt Lake City International Airport commercial arrivals only.
- Promotional offer valid for adult and child lift tickets. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult with valid ID.
- Please, no snowboarders at Alta Ski Area.
- Lift tickets are non-transferable, not for resale and have no dollar value.
- Promotional program offer is not redeemable if a resort has reached their skier capacity.
- Boarding Pass promotion may not be applied to other programs or multi-day tickets.
- Promotion may be cancelled without advance notice.
- Fraudulently receiving more than one half-price ticket per boarding pass is considered theft of services and will prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.