Alta's Closing Information and Final 3-day Weekend
Alta closed 7 day a week operations after skiing on Sunday, April 17.
Alta reopens for its final days of the 2015-2016 ski season on April 22, 23 & 24.
Area Day passes: $52. No Half Day passes.
Children 12 & Under and Sunnyside: $26.
Ski After 3 is available all three days.
The Albion Grill, Watson Cafe & Baldy Brews, Alta Java & Slope Side Cafe will be open for food and comfort stations. The Wildcat Base Alta Ski Shop, Motherlode and Alta Sports will offer retail and rental services.
The Alf Engen Ski School is offering Private Lessons only for the final three days.
With Alta's closing comes the celebration of another ski season. We would like to offer the following advice so that everyone has fun:
- Please be considerate of other skiers while loading & unloading the lifts and while skiing
- Anything beyond regular ski poles needs to be in a small to medium sized backback when riding the lifts
- Open containers are not allowed on the lifts
- Costumes need to be RFID-gate friendly, family friendly and safe for loading & skiing
- Costumes that are too large don't work