Join us April 22nd-24th, 2022 for the final weekend and closing day of the 2021-22 season.
Join us April 22-24, 2022 for the final weekend and closing day of the 2021-22 season. The Final Closing Day will be Sunday, April 24th.
- There will be no UTA Ski Bus for the Bonus Closing Weekend. Please plan accordingly.
- Wasatch Benefit days are not valid on weekends
- Parking reservations are NOT required for the Bonus Closing Weekend. No parking in Alta lots before 8am.
- The Alf Engen Ski School will be offering private lessons.
- Albion Grill, Watson Cafe and Baldy Brews will be open.
- Alf’s Restaurant will be closed, but the lower restrooms will be open
- The Snowpine Lodge, including the Gulch Pub and Swen's Restaurant, are open.
- The Goldminer's Daughter Lodge is closed, but the Slopeside Cafe will be open this weekend.
- The Alta Lodge, Rustler Lodge and Alta Peruvian Lodge are now closed.
Friday, April 22nd – Sunday, April 24th, 2022
- Wildcat (on standby)
9:15am – 4:30pm
Top 10 Tips for enjoying the Bonus Closing weekend
- Parking reservations are not required.
- Closing days attract attention from local law enforcement—make good choices.
- Wasatch Benefit days are not valid on weekends, even on our First Closing Day and Bonus Closing Weekend.
- Please be considerate of other skiers while loading and unloading the lifts and while skiing.
- Open containers are not allowed on the lifts. If you choose to drink alcohol, please do so responsibly.
- Tailgating is permitted in Alta lots, but please be respectful of your car neighbors. Grills and hibachis are not allowed directly on the asphalt.
- As always, don't trash Alta. Make sure your food packaging and beverage containers end up in the trash or recycle bins.
- Keep the costumes gate-friendly, family-friendly and safe for skiing. Also, don't forget your pass.
- Please ski responsibly and be nice. It's been a great season, let's send it out on a positive note.
- Have fun! And wear sunscreen.