Enjoy Alta's closing weekend- May 4 - 6.
Open lifts: Collins, Sugarloaf & Sunnyside, with Wildcat on standby.
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Ski At 3 hours 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Adult Area Day $88
12 & Under Area Day $46
80 + Area Day FREE
Afternoon (12:30 PM - 4:30 PM) N/A
Late Afternoon (2:30 PM - 4:30 PM) N/A
Beginner Area-Sunnyside lift $40
Sunnyside Ski At 3 (1:30 PM - 3:00 PM) $10
Sunnyside Ski At 3 Card (window price) $29
The Alf Engen Ski School Private Lessons only
Albion Grill's hours 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
(breakfast,soup & chili, sandwiches & salads)
Watson Shelter's Baldy Brews hours 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM; Watson Cafe 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM
The Alta Ski Shop is open for rentals
The Alta Children's Center is closed for the winter season
This early sale will be the best pricing for passes for next season, so don't delay! Maybe next season will be
your first year ever to ski Alf's High Rustler or introduce your child to the joy of sliding on snow.
Closing Days at Alta
Alta offers the following advice so that everyone can have fun:
• The last days at Alta always get the attention of law enforcement - make good choices. also, please remember that overnight parking is restricted and camping is not allowed within 1/2 mile of the road.
• Please be considerate of other skiers while loading & unloading the lifts and while skiing
• Anything beyond regular ski poles needs to be in a small to medium sized backpack when riding the lifts
• Open containers are not allowed on the lifts
• Costumes need to be RFID-gate friendly, family friendly and safe for skiing
• Please ski responsibly and be nice