Thursday, December 31, 2015
6:00pm to 7:00pm
Celebrate the coming of the New Year! Torchlight Parade and bonfire.
- $10 entry fee. Tickets available at both the Wildcat and Albion ticket offices and at the Skier Services desk between December 27th and December 31st. On December 31st tickets will be available prior to the parade at the Wildcat Ticket Office until 5 PM.
- All proceeds from the evening will go to the Utah Food Bank.
- Collins lift will start loading at approximately 5:15 PM. Skiers will unload at the angle station.
- Participants will be allowed just one ride up Collins.
- Children need to be accompanied by an adult and will need to have their own headlights or flashlights. Torches will be available for adults. Creative light options are welcome!
- All participants need to be able to ski blue, more difficult terrain with confidence in low light conditions.The parade moves at a slow pace, so speed control is very important.
- Open containers not allowed on the lift.