Monday, December 31, 2018
5:15pm to 9:00pm
Celebrate Alta's 80th Anniversary and the Coming of the New Year!
- $10 entry fee for all skiers. Tickets available at both the Wildcat and Albion ticket offices and at Skier Services between December 27th and December 31st. On December 31st tickets will also be available prior to the parade at the Wildcat Ticket Office until 5:30 PM.
- All proceeds from the evening will go to the Alta Ski Area's Team Page at the Utah Food Bank.
- If you are unable to join us for the event, but would like to donate through Alta's Food Bank fundraising page, please click here.
- Collins lift will start loading at approximately 5:15 PM. All skiers will unload at the angle station. The parade is informally going to start around 5:45 - 6:00 pm.
- Participants will be allowed just one ride up Collins.
- Children need to be accompanied by an adult.
- All skiers need to be able to ski blue, more difficult terrain with confidence in low light conditions. The parade moves at a slow pace, so speed control is very important.
- Open containers of any type of beverage are not allowed on the lift.