Monday, December 31, 2018
5:15pm to 6:15pm
Join our tradition and celebrate New Year's Eve at Alta.
We are expecting sub-zero temps for this event. Please plan accordingly and do not have small children on the mountain.
- One of Alta's favorite traditions continues. Collins lift will start loading at approximately 5:15 and last chair will be 6:15 PM.
- Season pass holders or skiers with a 12/31 area day lift ticket are welcome to join the festivities. A $10 ticket will be available for purchase to all others.
- Tickets will be available at both the Wildcat and Albion ticket offices and at Skier Services between December 27th and December 31st. On December 31st tickets will also be available prior to the parade at the Wildcat Ticket Office until 5:30 PM.
- No beginner skiers allowed as the parade route follows intermediate terrain in low light conditions.
- Skiers are encouraged to bring their own flashlights or headlamps for the festive ski down in the dark.
- Participants will be allowed just one ride up Collins.
- Children need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Open containers of any type of beverage are not allowed on the lift.