Join a team that values both working and playing in The Greatest Snow on Earth.
Find your dream job at Alta. Current job openings are listed below.
Yes, under Open Posistions, you can choose between Mountain Ops, Food and Drink, Full-time, Part-Time, Indoor or Outdoor.
It takes a village of talented people to run a world-class ski destination. As a member of our Alta family, we want your time with us to be fun and rewarding. We hope you enjoy these perks!
- Free skiing at Alta with your employee ID.
- Your spouse and legal dependents are eligible to purchase ski cards at a very reasonable cost.
- Your employee ID allows you free use of Utah Transit Authority (UTA) ski buses.
- Employees are eligible to participate in our UTA Rideshare Vans.
- Employees are eligible for free class lessons.
- Your spouse and legal dependents are eligible to purchase ski school lessons and programs at discounted prices.
- Employee lift ticket vouchers for friends and family are available to qualifying employees.
- You and your family (with dependent ski cards) will receive 40% discounts at Alta restaurants.
- Employees receive 30% discounts at Alta Ski Shops and two free binding checks.
- Qualifying employees are eligible to receive 50% off day passes at Mountain Collective Resorts and Ikon resorts.
- Qualifying employees are eligible for one Snowbird day pass per week.
- Employees are eligible for industry discounts via ExpertVoice.
- Affordable medical, dental, vision and life insurance are available to qualifying employees.
- 401(k) available to qualifying employees.
*Currently, our intent is to provide employee benefits and perks as we have in the past. COVID-19 and following local, state and federal guidelines may impact the ability to provide certain products or services for the 2020-21 Winter Season.
We do all of our hiring through alta.com. Click here to apply online. You will have the opportunity to choose up to three different positions. Please choose what fits your skillset and interests.
Qualified candidates will be called or emailed if selected for an interview. Please note that it may take several days for a manager to contact you as they have different schedules, hiring needs, etc. If you are not contacted within one week, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position you may be interested in may not be hiring at the time of your application submission. Please choose another job listed or contact us at email@example.com for more information about other open positions.
Limited housing is offered for certain jobs in certain departments. If housing is an option, it will be listed in the job description.
Yes, all applicants need to be 18 years of age or older (21 years of age or older if applying for ski patrol) and legally authorized to work in the United States (verification is required at time of hire).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to talk to you about our open positions and what it's like to be a member of the Alta family.
If you do not have professional experience teaching skiing, you can apply to be a Ski School Apprentice with the world-renown Alf Engen Ski School. You will be able to gain professional experience with the option to pursue PSIA level 1 certification.
While we are a skier-only mountain, we would love for you to try skiing and offer free ski lessons to our employees.
The holidays are busy days at Alta. We expect employees to be available to work during all holidays.
In the job description, a job will be listed as summer or full-time, year-round. Summer jobs are posted in the spring. Year-round positions may be posted at any time during the year.