Season Passes Now On Sale
Restoring Alta's Weekend & Holiday Skiing Experience
Mainly unchanged for 83 winters, skiing at Alta still delivers deep snowfall, sweeping mountain views and a laid-back vibe that generations of skiers fondly recall. What has changed is the weekend and holiday skiing experience at Alta. And while we can't go back in time, we are making changes to manage skier demand to preserve the Alta skiing experience going forward. Implementing a paid parking reservation system on weekends & holidays is a step in that direction.
Why weekend & holiday paid parking reservations?
• Provides Alta skiers the assurance that there will be a parking space before driving up the canyon
• Eases early morning traffic congestion
• Alta skiers will no longer need to arrive hours before first chair to secure a parking spot
• Manage the ski experience by limiting the number of skiers to available terrain & lift capacity
Alta passholders have access to the following perks:
• Free weekend & holiday parking reservations for qualifying Alta passholders
• New Family & Friends benefits
• 50% off day tickets at 26 partner resorts
• $269 Ikon Base Pass add-on
Peace-of-Mind purchasing means that Alta will provide a full refund, no questions asked, for unused 2021-22 Season Passes until December 1st, 2021. Refunds will be compensated at the dollar amount paid.