2022-23 Season Passes On Sale
Lift Tickets are on sale for the last few weeks of skiing. Alta is open daily until April 17th and will reopen for three bonus days, April 22nd-24th.
Skip the ticket line and grab your lift ticket(s) at one of Alta's NEW Ticket Pick-Up Boxes at either Albion or Wildcat Ticket Offices.
With the purchase of my lift ticket do I need to make a parking reservation this winter? Yes, if you are skiing this weekend, April 16-17th. Parking reservations are not required for Alta's final closing weekend, April 22-24th. Learn more about weekend parking reservations >
2022-23 Season Passes are on sale.
The tradition continues. Join us for Alta's 85th winter when the lifts start spinning this November.
Alta passholders have access to the following perks:
• Free weekend & holiday parking reservations for qualifying Alta passholders
• Family & Friends benefits
• 50% off day tickets at 26 partner resorts
Alta season passholders have the opportunity to purchase an Ikon Base Pass add-on for just $299.
•Your Ikon Base Pass add-on must be purchased at the time of purchase with your Alta pass.
• Not available for Midweek and 80+ season passes or Pay-As-You-Ski Cards (Sunnyside At 3, Gold Card, 10-Day and Powder Card).
• The Ikon Base Pass add-on does not include days at Alta, Snowbird, Deer Valley, Snowbasin, Sun Valley, Jackson Hole or Aspen Snowmass.
• The Ikon Base Pass add-on cannot be upgraded to an Ikon or Ikon Base Plus Pass.