Advanced teen skiers have fun, socialize and ski Alta's expert terrain. The camp will run continuously during the holidays. Skiers are not required to commit to a specific number of days.
Each day of camp will include coaching that helps skiers navigate Alta's most challenging and adventurous terrain. Skiers will be with the coaches from 9:30am-3:45pm.
TEEN Mountain Explorers CAMP | $195 PER DAY
- Full-day guided skiing and coaching on all of Alta's appropriate terrain
- All-Mountain skiing tactics and techniques
- 1:8 group ratios
- Reading the terrain and conditions for ideal line selection
- Skiing an entire line without interruptions
- Learning how to use your skis in different snow types
- How to use turn shape to attack the hill, yet maintain speed control
Dates & Times
- Winter Holiday | December 26th – 30th, 2022
- Presidents' Week | February 18th – 24th, 2023
- Check-in: 8:30-9:15 am
- Pick-up: 3:45pm
- An appropriate lift ticket is required. Buy here >
- Parking reservations are required Friday–Sunday and Holidays from 8am–1pm. Reserve now >
- Ski equipment is not included. Rent from the Alta Ski Shop >
Sign-up between 8:30-9:15am in the Explorer Hut.
For more information please call the Alf Engen Ski School at 801.799.2271.